Aug 19 TRAINING PROGRAM – WSWHE BOCES
- Unemployed or underemployed?
- Looking for a career with a future?
- Do you like to work with your hands and your head?
Adult Machine Tool Technology Training Program
Local machine shops as well as companies engaged in advanced manufacturing across the state have identified a need to prepare more entry level workers for machine tool technology positions.
These jobs involve using conventional and computer controlled machinery to shape metal into various parts and products.
Tuition Assistance available for eligible, qualified individuals. Classes being October 2019 and are scheduled to run Monday – Thursday from 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm and 8:00 am – 4:30 pm every other Saturday through May 2020.
Attend this upcoming information session to find out if this is the right opportunity for you!
- Learn general information about this career field and an overview of the training program
- Hear from local employers about what the work is like, opportunities and what it takes to be successful
- Find out about the application process and how to qualify for free tuition
- Take a tour of the training lab and view the type of equipment you could be operating on your next job!
Date: Thursday, September 5, 2019
Time: 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Location: WSWHE BOCES – 101 Dix Avenue Hudson Falls, NY 12839
You must call to register/reserve a seat for this free information session
To register, please contact Melissa Briggs at WSWHE BOCES 518-581-3716
This training program is a collaborative venture of the following: The Saratoga-Warren-Washington Workforce Development Board, WSWHE BOCES, The Workforce Development Institute and your local One-Stop Career Centers.