Sep 27 INFORMATION SESSION – SUNY Adirondack
OWNING A FRANCHISE: STRATEGY FOR LIMITING RISK
Wednesday, October 9, 2019 (7:45 – 9:00 am) Wilton Campus
Tired of the rate race and want a business with limited risk? This event should be your first step to being your own boss. If you’re and experienced business professional, come to learn how to leverage your expertise, and skills to launch your own business/franchised by following proven models/systems.
As an aspiring business/franchise owner, you may wonder about:
- What are my options for business ownership?
- Which business models are best for my skill sets/passions?
- How are start-ups, business acquisitions and franchises different?
- How affordable is business ownership? What funding options exist?
- Are there viable part-time options?
Hear from an all-star panel of business/franchise experts, in various business models/franchises – plus gain real-world entrepreneur insights!
Learn about ready-made models in fitness, beauty, food, retail, green, pets and other industires.
Location: SUNY Adirondack Saratoga 696 Route 9, Wilton, NY.
Light breakfast will be served.