17 Feb INFORMATION SESSION – Sisters in the Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners
Is this you?
- Searching for a career?
- Enjoy working with your hands and seeing the results?
- Looking for excellent pay and learning new skills?
Register for the Info Sessions on March 8th, April 12th or May 10th at 6 pm
The North Atlantic States Carpenters Training Fund and the Sisters in the Brotherhood are offering a Pre–Apprentice Program, which can lead to a five year apprenticeship program with the Carpenters Union. A career in the union provides great wages, excellent benefits including a pension and annuity. This program is an ideal opportunity for woman who have never considered carpentry as an accessible career option.
The Pre-Apprentice Program allows for a trial period to find out if carpentry fits your career path.
Qualification for Pre-Apprentice Program
- Must be 18 years or older.
- High school graduate or equivalent recognized by local school authorities – Please bring a copy of your high school transcript, GED and/or college transcripts with you.
- Physically able to perform work (heavy lifting, heights, weather elements).
- Reliable transportation to and from jobsites and training.
- Willing to take and pass a drug test prior to acceptance.
- If applicant is a veteran, a copy of DD-214 is required.
Virtual Information Session REQUIRED
Follow steps below to apply
- To register for session, please visit www.nasctf.org
- Go to the box “Click Here for the Women’s Pre-Apprentice Registration”.
- A Zoom link will then be sent to you for the virtual meeting.