02 Sep Info Session – Machine Tool Technology
In-person Info Session Wednesday, Sept. 15th at 6pm
Do you like to work with your hands and your head? A career in machining could be the answer!
- More trained entry level machinists are needed
- Positive outlook for employment opportunities and earnings
- Employers have collaborated on the design of the training curriculum
- Starts October 14, 2021
- Classes run Monday, Tuesday & Thursday from 5:00pm-9:00pm
and 8:00am-4:30pm every other Saturday through May 2022.
- Affordable cost; tuition assistance for eligible, qualified individuals
For more information visit https://www.etaprogram.org/apps/pages/MachineTool
To reserve a spot for the in-person informational session on September 15th at 6pm, call 518-581-3555