Aug 19 HELP WANTED – WSWHE BOCES
IT/COMPUTER NETWORKING INSTRUCTOR
Put your experience to work in education!
NYS certified in Computer Technology 7-12 or certifiable with one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Technology and 1 year of experience in computer programming, computer systems analysis, computer systems design and development, network engineering, computer sales, computer installation and repair, data base management, computer operations research, and/or artificial intelligence research.
- Associate’s degree in Computer Technology and 2 years of experience in one ore more areas above.
- High School Diploma and 4 years of experience in one or more areas above.
- Membership in the NYS Teacher’s Retirement System
- 183 Day School Calendar (September to June)
- Opportunity for Summer Program Development
- Health Dental & Vision
- Paid Leave
About the Program
The Early College Career Academy: An Early College High School Program, is a partnership between SUNY Adirondack and the WSWHE BOCES, where students are eligible to earn up to 32 college credits, acquire national or internationally recognized industry credentials, participate in work-based learning project and industry challenges, as well as be mentored by practicing professionals in their field of study.