04 Jun HELP WANTED – Umicore
Production Operator in Glens Falls, NY
- Operate production equipment, keeping continuous production flow, ensuring good quality material is produced and transferred daily, without accidents; meeting daily/weekly production goals.
- Provide Preventive Maintenance in order to have zero unplanned downtime due to maintenance or tooling problems.
- Learn and train in other machines, operations, processes and departments to be qualified for other tasks within UEM measured by Qualification Matrix
Education & Experience
- HS Diploma or GED Required
- 1-2 years experience in a manufacturing environment, some experience with operating metal working/forming equipment or foundry casting/melting processes preferred
- Ability to work in and wear required PPE
- Some experience with quality systems and procedures, able to follow written work instruction
- Good mathematical thinking, firm mechanical ability and logic, ability to do simple maintenance (lubrication, adjustments, repairs),
- Organized, self-structured and reliable, pro-active, self driven, disciplined, observant to safety and work instructions, practical approach, straight-forward and communicative
- Flexible for changes in work shift schedule
- Operate under UMICORE VALUES: Openness, Innovation, Respect, Teamwork and Commitment
This position offers competitive hourly rate and bonus potential.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes: vacation, sick and holiday pay, 401k with partial company match, medical, dental, and vision
If you need assistance in applying for this position, please contact Karen Winne at email@example.com or by calling Umicore Human Resources at (518)932-0052