03 Jun HELP WANTED – The Sleep Inn Lake George
Room Attendant Needed
The Sleep Inn & Suites in scenic Lake George is looking for a Room Attendant.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
- Ensure guest satisfaction through room cleanliness and attention to guest needs.
- Clean rooms following the Housekeeping Guidelines while maintaining established standards.
- Check fixtures, television, radio, and heating/cooling equipment for proper operation.
- Set heating/cooling equipment and radio on proper settings.
- Inspect room for maintenance needs and report on maintenance service requests.
- Perform daily general clean duties and changing of bedspreads, blankets, mattress pads, and shower curtains as assigned.
- Log rooms cleaned on daily housekeeping report.
- Fold terry and linen while waiting for rooms.
- Clean, organize and restock cart at the end of the day (terry, cups, toilet paper, rags, and fill spray bottles). Deliver supply basket to laundry for restocking.
- Maintain cart, linen room, and vacuum cleaner cleanliness. Turn in key and room status report to Guest Room Supervisor or front desk.
- Know how to operate laundry equipment and maintain public area cleanliness.
- Must wear proper uniform at all times in accordance with the Standards of Appearance.
- Have a thorough knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Be able to move luggage, packages, or furniture weighing up to 40lbs.
- Employee must adhere to all work rules, procedures, and policies established by the Company including, but not limited to, those contained in the employee handbook.
- Employee must perform other duties as assigned, of which the employee is capable.
Contact Rachel Duell at 518-955-3000 or email@example.com for application information.