25 Oct HELP WANTED – The Lake Champlain – Lake George Regional Planning Board (LCLGRPB)
Assistant Economic Development Coordinator Needed
The Lake Champlain – Lake George Regional Planning Board (LCLGRPB) is seeking a fulltime Assistant Economic Development Coordinator. In-office position is in the Village of Lake
George, but job encompasses coordination with and travel to agencies in Clinton, Essex,
Hamilton, Warren, and Washington Counties of New York State.
Description: This position assists in the creation of economic development projects with the potential for improving the economic base in the five-county region. The work is performed under the general supervision of the Economic Development Coordinator.
- performance of specialized economic development assignments including program research and administration, public outreach, technical program
assistance, grant writing/administration, government liaison services, etc.
- The incumbent engages in extensive public contact and government agency coordination
- effective communication skills are a critical function of this class
- Must be able to deliver data and ideas clearly and concisely to legislative bodies and the public, both orally and in writing
What to Expect:
- Competitive salary with benefits available
- Position will be filled based on Civil Service requirements
- A provisional appointment will be made with examination to be held at a later date
- Candidate must meet civil service requirements for appointment following establishment of eligible list
Email resume and cover letter to: Beth Gilles, Director at [email protected] with the subject line “Assistant Economic Development Coordinator Resume” by November 28, 2022.
Contact #: 518-668-5773. LCLGRPB is an EOE/AA Employer.
You can find more information about the position at https://www.lclgrpb.org/news-rfps/nowhiring-for-assistant-economic-development-coordinator.