08 Jul HELP WANTED – The Fort Miller Group, Inc.
Production Associate- Access Anvil Corp.
$1000 Sign on Bonus
Access Anvil Corp., is seeking Production Associates to assist in all daily operations of the foam shop. Our Production Associates will assist in the production and assembly of a variety of custom foam, wood, composite and aluminum projects, as well as various other material handling duties, and general housekeeping in the work area.
- Must be at least 18 years of age,
- Safety conscious, organized, team oriented and willing to strive towards continuous improvements.
- The ability to withstand exposure to extreme temperatures and dust.
- The ability to perform heavy physical labor, lifting up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, including overtime and weekends.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to use common hand tools.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- One year of experience in a manufacturing or similar environment preferred.
Access Anvil Corp. is a subsidiary company of The Fort Miller Group, Inc., an associate owned company. Anvil was created in 1975 with a focus on the perimeter security industry. With continued expansion over the years, in addition to commercial and industrial fence installation, Anvil now installs access control systems, and has recently entered the foam sculpting business. Anvil will continue to evolve and diversify, always striving to exceed customers’ expectations.