08 Jul HELP WANTED – The Fort Miller Group, Inc.
Paint Prep and Sandblast Associate – Tymetal Corp.
Do you like hands on work? Are you interested in working on a variety of metal fabrication projects? Would you like weekends off and a $1000 sign on bonus? Tymetal Corp. is actively seeking energetic and self-motivated Paint Prep/Sandblast associates to join our growing team on both shifts. Day shift associates work Monday through Friday, second shift associates work four ten-hour days Monday through Thursday. The Paint Prep associate will prep a variety of products as part of our metal fabrication process, including the grinding and finishing of cut parts. The Paint Prep associate will also sandblast a variety of products as well as assist with material handling and assembly as needed.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift weights of up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to withstand exposure to dust, fumes and chemicals such as oil, grease, paint, vehicle exhaust, steel and aluminum welding fumes, etc.
- Ability to access equipment at various levels by reaching, climbing a ladder, bending, kneeling, stooping, etc.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to read a tape measure and prints/shop drawings.
- Strong attention to detail and ability meet deadlines as assigned.
- Fork truck experience is preferred.
- Ability to pass a respiratory physical and fit test.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, including overtime and weekends.
- At least one year of experience in a manufacturing or similar environment desired.
Tymetal Corp. is a subsidiary company of The Fort Miller Group, Inc., an associate owned company. Tymetal is the leading U.S. security gate manufacturer, producing a wide variety of specialty gates for use at airports, industrial and commercial facilities, ports and military installations throughout the United States. In fact, Tymetal has gates installed in every state, including Hawaii and Alaska, as well as in other countries throughout the world. Our commitment to continuous innovation at Tymetal allows us to identify needs in our markets and work together to develop solutions for our customers, thereby maintaining our status as the industry leader.
Dual Action Sander
Similar job titles: