08 Jul HELP WANTED – The Fort Miller Group, Inc.
Material Handler – Second Shift – Tymetal Corp.
Would you like three day weekends? How about paid time off? Would you like to earn a $1000 sign on bonus?? Tymetal Corp. is actively seeking a Material Handler to join our team on second shift. The second shift schedule is Monday through Thursday from 2 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. with three day weekends! Our associates are involved in the manufacture of municipal equipment such as spreaders and dump bodies, as well as other metal fabrication projects. Responsibilities of the Material Handler include the transportation of parts and materials throughout the shop floor and warehouse. The Material Handler may also assist in the loading and unloading of finished products and raw materials, as well as basic assembly and shop housekeeping. Our Material Handlers must have a high level of energy and self-motivation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to read prints/shop drawings and follow verbal instructions.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Ability to access equipment at various levels by reaching or climbing a ladder, bend over, walk, kneel and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to withstand exposure to dust, fumes and chemicals such as oil, grease, paint, vehicle exhaust, steel and aluminum welding fumes, etc.
- Ability to operate a fork truck and overhead crane.
- One to three years of experience in a manufacturing or similar environment.
Tymetal Corp., a subsidiary company of The Fort Miller Group, Inc., has been created through both acquisition and organic growth. Tymetal is rooted in a tradition that dates back over four generations and has evolved into a cutting edge metal fabrication facility. From carbon steel to stainless steel to aluminum, Tymetal has the handling, cutting, forming and machining equipment to meet the most stringent tolerances. Tymetal also has extensive finishing capabilities including a state of the art paint booth. Consistent fabrication to tight tolerances is the mantra!
Similar job titles: