26 Jun HELP WANTED- SOUTHERN ADIRONDACK CHILD CARE NETWORK
The Southern Adirondack Child Care Network, a small not-for-profit child care resource and referral agency is seeking a motivated fiscal manager to prepare and maintain all financial records, develop grant related budgets, and ensure fiscal compliance with the requirements of various funders and to be responsible for the administrative portion of office operations.
Qualifications: Minimum two-year degree in accounting or equivalent required. Demonstrated knowledge and experience with computers, accounting systems and software (Quick Books and Excel) and bookkeeping duties.
• Prepare and maintain all financial records for SACCN.
• Monitor financial activity and budget compliance of grants and report to the Finance Committee and the Executive Director monthly.
• Work with the Executive Director and the Finance Committee to prepare the annual organization budget, and all grant related budgets.
• Monitor implementation and compliance of the annual organization budget and grant budgets.
• Responsible for all accounts receivable and payable and monitor for optimal cash flow.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports as required by funding sources.
• Oversee banking activity and complete monthly bank reconciliation.
• Prepare financial records for annual audit and work with auditors in completing year end financials.
• Prepare payroll and submit to agency payroll service on a bi-weekly basis.
• Responsible for administrative portion of the office operations.
• New employee onboarding.
• Benefit administration.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Southern Adirondack Child Care Network
Attention: Lynn Sickles
37 Everts Avenue
Queensbury, NY 12804