21 Apr HELP WANTED – Revolution Rail Co.
Station Agent and Bike Guide Needed
Revolution Rail offers more than just a railbike ride – they provide a unique educational experience for their guests and a committed partner for the businesses and communities in which they are located. Today, Revolution Rail Company runs a fleet of railbikes in five different locations (and growing!) and has taken over 100,000 happy railbikers from all over the world out on the rails to experience nature in a brand new way!
At Revolution Rail, we work together as a team to ensure that everyone has a safe and fun railbike experience. We aim to reach a Gold Standard of customer service for all of our guests. Want to join the team and ride the rails with us?
We are looking for great candidates for Railbike Guide and Station Agent positions for our 2021 season in North Creek and Hadley/Lake Luzerne!
- must have excellent people and communication skills and a great attitude
- work well in a customer-oriented tourism role
- be physically fit (able to lift 50 pounds and ride a bike 12 miles)
- be able to work effectively on a team
- love nature and being outdoors
- be responsible and reliable
- have current CPR and First Aid certifications (or will get them)
- experience as excursion guides
Email us at email@example.com for an application!