27 Jul Help Wanted- Parker Machine Co. Inc.
Experienced CNC Machinist
* CNC lathe
* Machine parts on demand to exceedingly high quality.
* Must be able to work overtime as needed.
* Create tooling and fixtures for parts.
* 5+ years of machining
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints and operation sheets.
* Ability to use micrometers, calipers and other measuring equipment.
* Ability to speak, read, and write in English.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Ability to work under pressure and at a fast pace at times.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel and crouch. The employee is frequently required to walk up and down stairways. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and the noise level in the work environment is moderate and occasionally loud. The employee may be required to sit or stand for long periods of time.
Email resume to [email protected]