03 Jun HELP WANTED – Office for the Aging
Food Service Helper Needed
The Warren/Hamilton Counties Office for the Aging is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Food Service Helper.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation and service of food
- cleaning of kitchen and equipment at the Cedars Meal Site in Queensbury
- This is routine manual work performed under immediate supervision in connection with the preparation and service of food
- On occasion Food Service Helpers may perform cooking duties involving lesser degrees of skill than regularly required of employees in the classification of Cook
What You Can Expect:
- Part time with benefits (30 hours per week)
- Monday-Friday, 7:30 am-1:30 pm
Interested candidates may submit a Warren County Application by
June 8, 2021 to:
Roseanne O’Rourke, Coordinator of Services
Warren/Hamilton Counties OFA
1340 State Route 9
Lake George, New York 12845
Applications can be found at www.warrencountyny.gov/civilservice by clicking HERE.
Warren County is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.