Dec 13 HELP WANTED – NYS Office for People with Developmental Disabilities
Now Hiring LPNs
At the Office for People With Developmental Disabilities, LPNs work as part of a professional clinical team to advance the independence, productivity and wellness of people with different abilities.
- Salary Range: $38,875 to $47,709 (F/T)
- Positions available on all shifts, with additional pay for evening/night shifts.
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Retirement Plan, Vacation, Personal, Sick Leave and 12 paid Holidays.
- Openings in Albany, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Warren and Washington counties.
- Opportunities exist for loan forgiveness, education grants, career advancement and salary differentials.
Capital District Human Resources Office 518-391-4582 email@example.com