11 Aug HELP WANTED – Newmeadow – Behavior Technician
• Full Time Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Salary Range: starting at $16.00 for Behavior Technician (BT) or starting at $17.50 for a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Must be reliable, punctual, and professional
• General written and verbal communication skills
• Reliable transportation
• Compassion and patience towards children with disabilities, and their families
• Be goal-oriented and maintain professionalism in all aspects of your work
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Provide direct care to individuals in a one-on-one or a group setting to implement skill acquisition and behavior reduction treatments as directed and supervised by the LBA/BCBA using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
• Collect behavior and skill acquisition data.
• Be responsive to the needs and requests of students, staff, and supervisors.
• Maintain confidentiality of all students and professional conduct at all times.
• Provides quality evidence based clinical services.
Health (CDPHP), Dental, Vision & AFLAC
Paid Holidays and Recesses
Personal and Medical PTO
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Paid Family Leave and Short-Term and Long-Term Disability paid for by the agency
Retirement Plans – Profit Sharing & 403B
Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) certification opportunities
Flexible schedule, education assistance, and excellent mentorship programs
Send resume and letter of interest to:
Attn: Human Resources
23 Sitterly Road Clifton Park, NY 12065
Fax: 518-899-9315 or Email: [email protected]
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO APPLY: http://newmeadow.org/preschool-career-opportunities/
Newmeadow is a comprehensive ABA school that promotes, provides, and reinforces the use of data-driven teaching techniques for the instruction of all students. Our mission is to transform the lives of children, including those with Autism and other special needs, and prepare them for future learning and development. Newmeadow believes that every child deserves the best education possible to prepare them for the world beyond the classroom.
Newmeadow, Inc. does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, creed or religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, sex, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, or any other classification protected by law.