17 Nov HELP WANTED- Nesco Resource
Nesco Resource is seeking a receptionist for a full-time, temp-to-perm position in Glens Falls, NY. This position is onsite. Starting pay will be $19-22/hr, depending upon experience, with a raise and benefits offered upon permanent hire.
Under general supervision, the Receptionist is responsible for ensuring an outstanding guest experience by serving as the primary point of contact for welcoming guests to the facility. The Receptionist will assist in registering guests, providing pertinent information and resources, and directing guests to the appropriate contact. Additionally, the receptionist will answer incoming calls and direct callers to appropriate parties or departments.
Hours: Weekdays 8:00 AM- 4:30 PM
Benefits: medical/dental/vision/401K with Match
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as the initial contact for greeting visitors, logging guest visits, and alerting the appropriate party of the visitor’s arrival. Assist in transporting guests as needed.
- Complete security procedures (e.g., issues badges, ensures proper completion of visitors’ log). Laminate badges for customers and guests.
- Serve as concierge, assisting guests with surrounding area information and questions. Assist in storing guest essentials (coats, luggage, etc.) during visits. Coordinate transportation for visitors as needed.
- Assist in maintaining entry and lobby cleanliness and professionalism. Update the visitor board when guests are coming.
- Answer incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner. Direct callers to appropriate parties or departments for all locations.
- Receive mail and incoming invoices. Determine the destination of misplaced or misdirected mail and/or packages.
- Receive and direct all deliveries, including food, printing, and flowers. Contact the applicable employee upon delivery.
- Assist in maintaining facility safety by alerting security to any suspicious activity.
- Provide professional, accurate, and timely support to various departments as requested.
- Assist in maintaining facility safety by alerting security to any suspicious activity
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Relevant Work Experience: Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Previous experience in a receptionist or front desk role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with a diverse range of individuals.
- Organizational skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using office equipment, including phone systems and computer applications.
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism in high-pressure situations.
- Knowledge of security procedures and protocols.
- Ability to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to reach, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Clear and audible speech.
Interested candidates can email their resumes to Rebecca Seidel and/or call the office at (203) 456-3945 and ask for Rebecca.