25 Aug HELP WANTED – Mr. Rooter Plumbing
Mr. Rooter Plumbing – serving Saratoga/Schenectady/Warren Counties – is HIRING!!!
We are a locally owned part of the nationwide Mr. Rooter Plumbing network. We are looking for entry level Plumbing and Drain Service Technicians. You must be comfortable working with your hands, figuring out problems and taking care of customer’s needs. If you don’t have plumbing experience, but are good with what I just mentioned… then we can work with that. If you are a military veteran, please see the list at the bottom of this ad for a list of MOS that have shown to be strong fits to this position. The reward is beginning a career in a field that is stable, always in demand… while working for a company that not only provides support as you learn and grow but also recognizes and rewards performance and superior customer service. Of course, it doesn’t hurt that you will be earning while you learn with income opportunities as much as $50,000+ in the first year. The Plumbing Service Professional is key member of our team, performing service work on plumbing systems in commercial and residential environments. Demonstrating our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees. Ideally you have prior experience in the plumbing industry and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Diagnose plumbing problems andclearly explain problems and solutions to customers
- Perform drain cleaning and/or plumbing service work to resolve customer problems
- Explain work completed, warranties involved and secure payment
- Professionally communicate with office regarding information that impacts scheduling of existing or new customers
- Exhibit a professional, courteous behaviors to provide customers the best possible service experience
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Plumbing or other mechanical experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to pass background check including drug screen and MVR review
- Ability to acquire and use basic hand tools necessary for the craft
- Communication skills and calm personality to work with customers who might be stressed because of the plumbing problem.
- Strong work ethic with a commitment excellence, doing the job right the first time.
- Physical ability to at times lift 75lbs or more
- High 1st year income potential: $50,000+
- Health Insurance
- Paid training
- Company provided van with plumbing truck stock, gas card, iPad and uniforms
- Work/life balance
If you have been in the military
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!
- In our experience the following military occupations specialties (MOS) are especially strong fits for this position:
- Army: Field 12K, 15B-15Z, 25L, 91A-91Z, 94A-94Z
- Navy: NEC 6199, 001797, 47-2152, 47-3015
- Air Force: AFSC 552X5
- Marine Corps: 1171 MOS.
- However, any military-trained individuals, especially those with mechanical skills, are encouraged to apply.
See if you have what it takes to be a Mr. Rooter Plumbing Service Professional!
Call or text: 518-677-0531
EEO Statement: We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin,
political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an
employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.