Dec 13 HELP WANTED – Gil’s Garage Inc.
Rare opportunity for an automotive technician/mechanic due to a retirement. Long established family-owned and operated large automotive shop looking for the right person to join our team! If you have a great work ethic, positive attitude and desire to excel in the team environment, this is the job for you.
Responsibilities include, based on experience: system diagnostics, automotive troubleshooting and testing, general automotive maintenance and repair of various makes and models, and routine inspections,
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with vehicle repairs, including diagnostic, electrical and AC skills
- Possession of NYS Inspection License and valid/clean license to drive in NYS (must maintain both for continued employment)
- ASE Certification as a Master Technician is preferred
- Possess the recommended minimum hand tools for a Master Technician
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- Basic computer skills; ability to read and write
- Commitment to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits package including medical insurance, retirement plan and more
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing plan and bonuses
- Training to increase your skillset
- Uniforms provided
- Management team that will treat you as part of our family
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.