25 May HELP WANTED- FRIENDS LAKE INN
Hiring for Multiple Positions
Located near the charming town of Lake George, New York, Friends Lake Inn is the only place in the Adirondacks that offers upscale accommodations, onsite dining, and a private nature experience for you to enjoy perfect getaways away from the crowds. We are rated as the #1 Romantic Getaway for couples in the Adirondacks.
A Server’s responsibility is attending to diners before, during, and after their meals by helping them place, receive, and pay for their orders. They also ensure the timely delivery of food and beverages by checking on their tables periodically throughout the service time.
We are looking for a professional Housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
We are looking for a professional Sous Chef to be the second in command in our kitchen, following our Executive Chef’s specifications and guidelines. The successful candidate will employ its culinary and managerial skills in order to play a critical role in maintaining and enhancing our customers’ satisfaction.
- Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh
- Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients
- Ability to cook eggs to order
- Present, garnish and arrange final dishes
- Occasionally serve food
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, including handling utensils, equipment and dishes
- Handle and store ingredients and food
- Maintain food safety and sanitation standards
- Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment and utensils
- Execute opening and closing procedures
- Set up workstations with required ingredients and equipment
- Check the quality and freshness of ingredients
- Monitor station inventory levels
- Accommodate guests special requests
- Operate kitchen equipment such as broilers, ovens, grills and fryers
- Operating ware washing machine, washing dishes are part of this job
For more information, please contact Jeff Stokholm via e-mail or call (518) 494-4751