30 Jan HELP WANTED – Charlie’s Bar & Kitchen
Line Cook Needed
Seeking a Part-time or Full-time Hands-on working Line Cook. You’ll create an enjoyable way to wrap up the day for vacationing and business guests visiting Lake George. Your goal will be to cook a high-quality meal for 50-200+ guests each shift. We have a full crew, but are looking to add one more team player for the afternoon – evening to help everyone.
Primary tasks will be prepping and cooking menu items from the Grill & Fryer station. Will also be cross trained on Salad & Dessert Station. If applicable opportunity for Saute as well. Hours are generally 3pm-10:30pm.
BENEFITS: This is an opportunity at Charlie’s Bar & Kitchen located with a top ranked Marriott restaurant in the US and #1 on Tripadvisor in Lake George. In addition to our competitive salary and we offer additional benefits including:
- Paid Time Off: Start accruing PTO immediately!
- Telehealth Benefit: Teladoc, a telehealth platform for whole-person medical, mental health services, dermatology and nutrition for only $1 per week (company pays all other premiums for this benefit).
- CDPHP Health Insurance: Traditional health insurance benefits offered through the company (weekly payroll deduction for employee share which decreases with every year of employment).
- Stay Benefits: Discounts for employee’s friends/family to stay throughout the year at Marriott properties worldwide.
- Referral Bonuses: Incentive pay to help us build our guest-focused team.
REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must have line experience and like to produce fresh meals at a fast pace. Please keep the following in mind as you submit your application:
- Experience: Looking for a self-starter with a can-do attitude that stays calm under pressure.
- Education: A culinary education is preferred, but not required.
- Skills: Food prep, fryer or grill, service execution and plating
- Characteristics: In this position, you may be working with 5-7 additional kitchen staff, so you must be self-sufficient and self-motivated and also able to communicate and direct others.
- Work with the rest of the team to provide typical lunch / dinner menu to guests while following all food safety standards and working closely with our front of the house staff.
Job Type: Part or Full-time
Pay: commensurate with experience
Call (518) 761-1150 for application details