Sep 04 HELP WANTED – Cambridge Valley Machining
CNC Machine Operators
The candidate will be trained to:
- Load/unload CNC Machines
- Perform quality compliance checks using precision measurement equipment
- Maintain accurate records
- Ensure clean and safe work area
- Follow work instructions
- Basic blueprint reading
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good manual dexterity
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 lbs.
- Detail oriented
- Basic computer knowledge
- Goal oriented
Family owned company that offers excellent benefits which include health and prescription plan, life insurance, paid sick/personal vacation time, flex time and 401k.
Salary – commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties. EEO/DVFM
Job Type: Full-time
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org