18 Apr HELP WANTED- BANANA REPUBLIC
Stylist- Retail Associate- French Mountain Commons
Born from two California creatives fueled by their explorer spirits, Banana Republic has repositioned itself as a premium, experiential lifestyle brand for today’s modern world. Designed for a life where anything is possible, we use the finest materials with the latest fabric innovations to create timeless, versatile clothing, jewelry, shoes and handbags. Through our home and art collections, we extend beyond apparel and are a part of our customers’ lives at home.
We are creating memorable, immersive experiences online and in-store that build lasting relationships and solve our customers’ lifestyle needs. Our team is made up of passionate and curious storytellers who are pushing the boundaries to deliver consistent, quality product through an elevated customer experience. Sound interesting? Join us as on the BR journey as we create what’s next.
About The Role: As a Banana Republic stylist, you will help create aspirational and on trend looks that enhance the customer’s emotional connection to the brand. You will be an expert on styling and fashion, with a thorough understanding of designers, brands and seasonal trends. As a stylist, you will contribute to a positive, friendly and inclusive environment that inspires and makes our customers feel welcome. Your goal is to grow the business by genuinely wanting to create an outstanding customer experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Take inspiration from credible and relevant fashion references, including current style icons and influencers, and translate that inspiration into action by solving customer styling needs
- Connect and engage with customers authentically to understand their styling needs
- Serve as a Brand storyteller to create experiences that drive sales and achieve store goals, with the customer as the primary focus
- Demonstrate values and behaviors consistent with our Words to Live By
- Assist in creating an inclusive environment where our customers and employees feel a sense of belonging
- Support sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap, back of house, as required
Who You Are:
- Styling experience in luxury fashion and/or strong knowledge of trends and designer brands with the ability to translate that knowledge into solving customer styling needs
- Effective communicator with experience in creating meaningful connections with customers that build brand loyalty
- Flexible and adaptable to work shifts that meet the needs of the business; flexible and/or consistent scheduling may be available
- Ability to maneuver around the salesfloor, stockroom, and office and lift up to 30lb, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Passionate about hospitality, fashion and styling
- Comfortable engaging with customers
- Team player
- Champion of Gap Inc. culture
- Curious with a “can do” attitude
Benefits At Banana Republic:
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Please click HERE to apply.